Waterproofing of the Mazaré Basin and dikes
Continual monitoring of the installation of a bituminous geomembrane and quality control of the installed materials, including the inspection and approval of foundations and the visual and ultrasound inspection of completed welded assemblies. A total of around 124500m2 of Coletanche ES3 geomembrane was approved and installed by Groupe Alphard during our management of this project.
FERMONT (QUEBEC, CANADA)
- Visual inspections of all installed bituminous geomembranes
- Visual, ultrasound and vacuum box inspection of completed welds
- Inspection of completed repairs
- Preparation of daily works reports
- Preparation of final works report